Small Business Month starts September 3rd!
5 Free Passes! Contact me to claim one!
Sydney Business Month is brought to you by two Sydney Entrepreneurs who have a passion for networking, sharing knowledge and empowering business. Kate Tribe and Sean Grobbelaar have combined their knowledge and contacts to ensure Sydney’s Small Business Month in September continues despite NSW Government cancelling the initiative.
- Week One – Mon 3rd Sept – Social Media Week
- Week Two – Mon 10th Sept – Double Your Sales
- Week Three – Mon 17th Sept – Marketing & Branding
- Week Four – Mon 24th Sept – Smart Business
Normally these sessions would be no less than $70.00! Great Value!
I’ll be presenting two talks on Monday 3rd Sept
Starting at 9am with Facebook for business. $20.00
Networking Session included!
Facebook IS where your target Market is. The trick is, to get your customers to turn from just being social on Facebook, to being your greatest fans and to help promote your business FOR you!
- The crucial elements of How to design a professional looking Facebook Page
- Learn about the secret tweaks the professionals use to get your Facebook page tuned up and working in top gear!
- Learn how to protect your personal privacy whilst being professional on Facebook
- How to use Facebook if you are in a Service Industry
- Facebook Advertising does it work?
- What are sponsored posts?
- How to source content for regular posts that get attention!
- How to find your perfect fan!
- How to write the perfect Facebook Post
- How to use social media quickly and efficiently
- How to convert likes into leads
1pm 3rd Sept: Twitter for Business: $20.00
For Business, Twitter can be a fabulous tool to communicate, learn, keep up to date with your industry and to improve your business’s visibility online.
Networking Session Included!
What we will discuss during the Twitter for Business Workshop:
- What is Twitter and why should you use it?
- Learn how to set up your Twitter account correctly the first time!
- How to find followers and people to follow?
- Learn the lingo!
- Find out about the hidden tweaks on your profile page that will make the difference between a lead and a loss!
- How to look professional on Twitter.
- How to protect your brand’s reputation and respond to the negative and positive feedback
- Klout, is it all it’s cracked up to be?
- Quality verses Quantity
- What do I Tweet about
All this and more questions answered!
Digital Breezes Director Leonie Smith from Sydney Northern Beaches is a Social Media Consultant and Cyber Safety Expert. She has set up and trained hundreds of clients on Facebook and Twitter. Leonie makes it seamless for small business to understand Social Media without having to work with separate agencies. Leonie has had 15 years experience on online marketing and social media.
Where? Kaz Cafe 277 Sussex St – Sydney CBD
Find out MORE about Sydney Business Month!