released March 2013
Now For Sale On Scribd! HALF PRICE $7.00 Aus for the first 50 purchases
This new edition of “Keeping Kids Safe Online” has all the latest 2013 Facebook Privacy settings, which have changed since 2012. Not just the basic ones but we go right in to protect you against having your information shared with 3rd party apps.
This easy STEP-BY-STEP guide also features Facebook privacy settings and safety settings for mobile devices. We feature the very latest Mobile device apps that your kids are using as well as outline why they might be dangerous. What is safe to use?
If you are in business and on social media you need to buy this book, to keep your private and professional life separate! Get your employees to protect their private profiles as well.
Scroll down to see the preview!
The Manual includes:
- Step by Step instructions on finding essential HIDDEN Facebook privacy settings, to keep you AND your family safe on Facebook.
- The latest social media video and photo apps that your kids, some as young as 4yrs old are using, that you NEED to know about!
- Simple 2 Step Anti-Porn Safety Settings for YouTube and Google Search to prevent your kids from accidentally coming across Adult Content.
- Articles on Social Media, Gaming, Internet use and Computer use, outlining the risks and methods to keep your kids safe online.
- Examples of rules and timetables for computer use for kids
- How to set up computers in your house for optimum supervision without having to “spy”
- How to understand your kids online language
- An example of a written computer responsiblity agreement or contract between you and your child.
This manual is essential for all Educators, Parents and families with kids who have access to computers at home, or at school, or at any location where they might be exposed to computers and online activity. Not having a computer in your house does not mean your child will not get online at school or at a friends house. You and they still need to be aware of the dangers and the solutions.
For the PDF version to download to your computer Click the Buy Now button Below. Pay via Paypal or credit card.
If you would like a hard copy of the Manual, it’s A4 size, $25.00 Aus add $4.00 to the price for postage and send me an email after you have bought it, and I will mail it to you if in Australia. If O.S overseas postage rates will apply.